Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings are bearings that use cylinders as rolling elements instead of the balls in ball bearings. The rollers have a larger contact area with the outer ring, allowing the load to be applied over a wider surface. Cylindrical roller bearings are designed to withstand heavy radial loads even in high speed applications. These can even withstand axial loads to some extent and also tolerate misalignment of about 0.06 degrees. This type is easy to assemble and disassemble because the two rings are interchangeable within the specified tolerances and clearances. They are also highly resistant to overload and shock, making them more widely used and accepted across a variety of verticals.
Cylindrical roller bearings are widely used in large and medium-sized motors, locomotives, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, gearboxes, rolling mills, vibrating screens, and hoisting and transportation machinery.
1. The roller and the raceway are in line contact or trimmed line contact, and the radial bearing capacity is large, which is suitable for bearing heavy loads and impact loads.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to that of deep groove ball bearings.
3. N type and NU type can move axially, can adapt to the change of relative position between shaft and shell caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as free end support.
4. The processing requirements for the shaft or seat hole are relatively high. After the bearing is installed, the relative deflection of the outer ring axis should be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and removal
At Longfei, we manufacture cylindrical roller bearings with outside diameters ranging from 50mm to 500mm to suit different industry needs.
As a Cylindrical Roller Bearing Manufacturer, we can provide you with:
1. Single row cylindrical roller bearings: The single row cylindrical roller bearing is a separable bearing, which is easy to install and disassemble. Both rings can be tightly fitted, and the contact line between the roller and the raceway can be corrected to reduce stress concentration.
2. Double row cylindrical roller bearings: Double row cylindrical roller bearings belong to floating bearings, and their separability makes installation and disassembly very convenient. Both ferrules can have a tight fit. Double row cylindrical roller bearings are hardly allowed to have a tilt angle.
3. Four row cylindrical roller bearings: Four-row cylindrical roller bearings are mainly used in cold and hot rolling mills, billet mills and other rolling mill machinery. The bearing is a separate structure, and the bearing ring and rolling element components can be easily separated. Installation and disassembly are very convenient.
1. Compared with skf cylindrical roller bearing, you can get more cost-effective products from Longfei, Choosing us will be your best choice！Contact us to discuss pricing and ordering details.
2. Professional technical support: Our experienced technical team is always on hand to provide advice and support to our customers.
3. High quality Cylindrical roller bearings: The products have passed ISO/TS16949, ISO9001, EU CE certification and other certificates.
4. Richful Experience: Integrating many years of automotive bearing manufacturing experience, it can meet the most stringent requirements of customers.
66 Panzhuang Bearing Industrial Park, Linqing City, Shandong Province, China.
+86 635 277 7999
Keywords:Spherical Roller Bearings, Tapered Roller Bearing, Cylindrical Roller Bearings, Truck Hub Bearing
Copyright © Shandong Qianyu Auto Parts Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap | Powered by